Grizzly Super Foods Oven Baked Alaskan Wild Salmon Dog Food is made with just 7 simple, all natural ingredients, delivering a complete, nutritious diet for all life stages. Grizzly Super Foods are high in protein, low in fat, and certified low-glycemic to help maintain a healthy weight. Feed alone or as a topper!
- All-natural dog food with 75% wild Alaskan salmon
- Certified low-glycemic for weight control
- Complete diet for all life stages
- High in protein, low in fat and carbs
- Grain free, gluten free and potato free
Grizzly Super Foods are made in-house at Grizzly headquarters in Alaska, using only human-grade salmon and processing facilities. This premium food provides efficient nutrition, requiring less feeding than other brands.
Made in the USA.
- Dogs up to 10 lbs: 1/4-1/2 cup daily (complete diet); up to 1/8 cup daily (topper)
- Dogs 11-25 lbs: 1/2-1 cup daily (complete diet); 1/8-1/4 cup daily (topper)
- Dogs 26-50 lbs: 1-1.5 cups daily (complete diet); 1/4-1/3 cup daily (topper)
- Dogs 51-75 lbs: 1.5-2 cups daily (complete diet); 1/3-1/2 cup daily (topper)
- Dogs over 75 lbs: 2-2.5 cups daily (complete diet); 1/2-3/4 cup daily (topper)
Ingredients: Salmon, Salmon Meal, Coconut Meal, Salmon Oil, Quinoa, Cod Liver Oil, Tocopherols (preservative).
Crude Protein (min) - 52.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 15.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 4.0%
Moisture (max) - 8.0%
Ash (max) - 10.0%
Calcium (min) - 2.0%
Phosphorus (min) - 1.3%
Omega-3 (min) - 2.1%
Omega-6 (min) - 1.3%
Zinc - 111 mg/kg
Manganese - 14.9 mg/kg
Selenium - 0.9 mg/kg
Vitamin A - 7,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D - 2,500 IU/kg
Calorie Content (calculated): 4,400 kcal/kg (440 kcal/cup) ME